1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which other shard do you play on?

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Dodger, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Dodger

Dodger Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 25, 2008
    Just coming back to this shard and I realise that Oceania seems dead? I guess everyone is on different shards now?
  2. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    I've been testing out my lag on a couple of diff shards to see what best suits me.
  3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

here and laggy...Napa and not so laggy but still and Siege..wheres its almost instant kill :D

I also have tons on other shards...ATL Chess etc etc...But those 3 are my main :D
  4. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 14, 2006
    Nope, look around a bit more, there are plenty of people on Oceania.
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

Siege Perilous.

How long have you been away? There's actually been a spike in population since last week, no doubt due to school vacation. Most people seem to be off hunting turkeys or doing other stuff.
  6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    We have some Aussies on Atlantic who maintain characters on both Oceania and Atlantic. I don't recall any of them complaining about lag, although some do find the time difference frustrating.