1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which pvp dexxer temp do you think would be more effective?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Zyron, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Zyron

Zyron Guest

Bokuto as primary
    i dont know secondary yet

the exact same template as above but with fencing

a kryss/leafblade as primary
    fork as secondary
  2. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 9, 2008
    Why not think outside the box and have a few more different weapons/tactics?

People have their opinions, but to me it makes no difference swords or fencing. You will just have to decide what your personal preference is. Mine has always been fencing. Not going to go into why, but you can mix and match enough weapons to get the job done. 3 is a nice number.
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I was nice at first, but how many threads can you make about the same thing?????????????? PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN YOU THE INFO YOU NEED.
  4. Slips

Slips Guest

Your best bet is to just search Lynk's posts by user, IMO he has the best templates around. I use one of his dexer templates and its an absolute beast with the right gear.

5. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

When he is actually posting advice Lynk gives very sound advice and armor suggestions.

Would just be best for you to look through all the posts in here for ideas.