1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Which Rune Beetle Should I keep?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by DuttyD, Apr 20, 2008.

1. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

A.
    hits stam mana
    326 170 421

Str Dex Int
    406 170 421

Resists
    63/50/49/93/60

B.
    hits stam mana
    345 162 432

Str Dex Int
    446 162 432

Resists
    65/49/35/89/44

Only want to use one spot for a beetle in stable. Should I even bother keeping either of these?
    Any input is appreciated thanks

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Even though B has higher stats I'd probably take A for the higher resists. Also you may only want to keep one slot for a Rune Beetle but that doesn't mean your stuck with either of those. You can always spend some time here and there looking for one better than either of those two.

3. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The first is the better of the two, and actually has pretty spectacular resists. However, I'd like to compare the evaluate intelligence and poisoning skills on them before I told you whether that first one is worth keeping. If it has high eval int (over 110) that is a definite keeper.

4. DuttyD

DuttyD Guest

thank you both for the responses. I am going to keep A. He has 126 poisoning and 107 eval. Both better than B

5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

126 poisoning is max, and 107 eval int isn't bad either. That is a very nice beetle. You would have to search for a very long time to have any chance of finding a better one.