1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which SA MONSTERS drop the new 255 durability weapons/sheilds

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Feb 20, 2010.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    not the boss drops the other mainly gargoyle items is it ramdom - obvoiulsy harder the better??
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    the renowned min champs though i have never had a drop/looted corpse one before
  3. kinney42

kinney42 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I just did last night, some crappy, named, artifact level 11 glass wand thingy.
    I am at work now. Will update this with the actual info when I get home.

Edit: It's called the Staff Of Shattered Dreams.
    Stats are: Artifact Rarity 11
    Spell Channeling
    Hit Dispel 25%
    Splintering Weapon 20% (whatever thhat means!)
    FC -1
    DI 50%
    Fire Rest 15%
  4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

If you're thinking of the non-artifact artifacts like Boura Tail Shield or Raptor Claw, they typically drop on the creature that they're named after.
  5. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

May 5, 2006
    Actually you probably have and just didn't know it! This has been a bug for quite some time now and I've no idea why it hasn't been addressed. When the mini bosses die, most times when an artie has dropped for me, it has spawned on the ground where the boss died and his body has decayed. I cannot count how many items I've gotten from people not being aware of this. :(

PLEASE check the spot where the mini boss spawned, died and decayed once it is dead. You may be surprised.
  6. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I knew they spawned on the ground...But is this the key? To wait for the corpse to decay? Damn, that part I never knew.

Oh well.

-Galen's player
  7. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    ya thanks for this bit of info, i guess if you hit control and shift you will know if its under the body or not or does the item apprear after the body goes I wonder ? hmmm great info none the less Wolfie.

8. means that you have a 20% chance to inflict "Bleeding Wound" on your opponent, you can use the special move "Bleeding" too, so 2 bleedings are active at the same time!!
  9. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Got myself a Artifact Rarity 10 from the Fire Elemental Renowned yesterday.

It was on the corpse.

Sword of Shattered Hopes.

Hit Dispel 25%
    Splintering Weapon 20%
    Swing Speed Increase 30%
    Damage Increase 50%
    Fire resist 15%