1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Shard?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Wallz, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Wallz

Wallz Guest

Hello, I played UO a couple of years back and want to return.

I live in the Central Standard Time Zone of the United States...which shard is the closest time zone?

The answer is probably obvious but I have to recreate a new account and I don't understand the time zone filter feature.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Siege will be the most fun shard. It's on the east coast but you won't regret it.
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

PM me once you join and I'll help you get set up.
  4. Wallz

Wallz Guest

I've been working too much and need some fun again so I appreciate the offer for help.

I will create a character on Siege and send you a PM.

I'm pretty rusty so I could use some help
  5. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I can help you out a lot in getting set up. There's a guild called NEW you should join though after a long hiatus. They're great, even if they hate me. :stir:
  6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

May 12, 2008
    Glad to hear you will give Siege a try, Wallz. :)

I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do...
  7. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

PS: Check out the Siege forum to get to know us.. we are the tightest community on all of Stratics.
  8. Hehe, I hope the OP remembers what Siege is.....