1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Which shards have be best active doom?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Kotan, Nov 15, 2008.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I've heard Atlantic and LS have 24/7 doom.

Can anyone confirm?

I was just looking for the atmosphere around these, and just looking for a shard that I can always have more people to speed through doom (like doom have 5+ people all the time)

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I can't really help answer your question. However, I know that on Baja there is a group that goes to Doom every Sunday around mid-day and they will bring along anyone that shows up at the gathering spot (I think it's Delucia). There may be groups on other shards that do something similar with scheduling regular Doom runs. You might get a better response if you post something on the forums for the shards you're interested in.

3. Xenobia

Xenobia Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I know on LS I've been invited a couple of times the past few weekends and I was standing in Haven at the time...I went and had a great time! Mostly HB folks there (They are a lot of un to hang with)

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

The last 3 times i went on atlantic its been pretty good with groups. AT least 5 players there before i showed up in a pair or group of 4. Best thing to note is if ya got a good team with the right skills you can easily take down all the bosses. I actually solo it with my bard! Its nice to have a greater tanking though.

5. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

what shard you on, our guild does tons of doom/peerless runs..
    maybe 3 or more times a week we will be in doom...