1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Which skills if any give mythisysim a boost or make it better?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Tye, Jun 4, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

New to that skill so I cant spell it or kno if anything compliments it for a pvp template?

2. Lord GOD(GOD)

Lord GOD(GOD) Lore Keeper

Well for spelling you can see it in the skills menu, and Focus is it's complimentary skill, similar to Eval for Magery.

3. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Campaign Patron UWF

http://www.uoguide.com/Mysticism

Per UO Guide, both Imbuing and Focus augment Mysticism. However, Focus has the additional advantage of providing some mana and stam regen, so I don't see any reason to go with Imbuing.

I'm curious how you're involving Mysticism in a PVP template. I haven't ever been too successful with it in my PVP templates.

4. Henzy

Henzy Adventurer

Look at the question: which skill makes mysticism better? mysticism is a great skill. It doesn't need a boost or been made better. But this is just my humble opinion.
    (Of course I don't go without focus - same as eval int for magery and spirit speak for necromancy but that's another story)
    :)
    Henzy

5. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wth are u talking about???
    Mysticism is ownage in pvp:
    Explosion spell plague, nether bolt, eagle strike, spell trigger u can kill anyone...

Mystic mage can also be mixed with 100sw, cast pixies + spell plague ur opponent and watch them run away from u.

Other defensive spells in pvp:
    Cleansing winds, healing stone, stone form.

Mystic mage is OP!