1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

which tamer should i do?

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by cac, Jun 26, 2010.

1. cac

cac Guest

tamer peace or
    disco tamer

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

In my view, this depends on whether you plan to tame more or fight more. Peacemaking can come in handy when taming aggressive pets. Discordance makes monsters die more quickly when fighting.

Of course, optimally you would want to have a couple of soulstones. This way, you could use either peace or disco, as the situation requires.

3. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

peace is easy to train, but disco is awesome.

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Disco = Power
    Peace = meh

5. cac

cac Guest

1 how do u train disco?

is all skills ness 120?

vet
    tame
    lore
    ,magery
    music
    disvo

i like to do gaunlent and champ spawns but what else is there to do iun this game?

6. [JD]

[JD] Guest

everyone hates on peace, but there's a good use for it... casting levels on champ spawns

7. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm a fan of peace, particularly when hunting solo. It has saved my arse plenty of times :)

To be fair, though, I haven't really tried disco. Have it on a stone trained up to 75 or so. Never finished.

8. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

You can have both 120 disco and peace if your using the EC and be creative with jewelery,my temp is like this:

120 music
    120 peace
    120 disco
    120 taming
    120 lore
    120 vet
    105 magery
    i wont get into all my real skills,more than likely your using the cc and this temp is not possible.

9. Taylor

How would the Enhanced Client vs. the Classic Client make a difference on what jewelry you can wear? You do know that the Sygian Abyss expansion, complete with imbuing, is available on both clients, correct?

10. gortman

gortman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe he's referring to the dress/undress macros you can create in the EC. Makes swapping jewelry to change your skill levels pretty easy.

11. Taylor

UOAssist can create multiple dress/undress macros in the Classic Client.

12. VorteXPete

VorteXPete Guest

Using the ec client i can make a macro like:
    equip +15 disco ring,equip +15 disco bracelet bringing disco to 120
    discord target
    re-equip previous jewelery
    all done in a split second,sane for peace,pece and disco locked at 90,jewels to 120
    Last time i tried the cc u couldn't do this without taking off everything and re-dressing and taking a long time.Maybe there is a way in the cc,but i dont play cc so might be wrong.