1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

While in house customization mode....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

...why is guild chat disabled? Can someone help me out with an explaination?

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm not sure but I think it might be something to do with that your not really there but in a altered state so that you can build without danger to your person as you work. Possibly for the Fel player that carrys over to the trammel rule set. I mean your busy and a red comes by and kills you.... that would be bad. So they put you in a special void to just build your house. If you have ever passed a home being constructed you notice you see a blank lot as its being built.. you dont see the builder or anything of what they are doing till its done.

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

That I can understand,but what has me puzzled is that general chat isn't disabled while customizing our houses,but guild chat is. I can't speak for anyone else,but odds are that I would want to speak in guild chat more often.