1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

While we are updating THB Main Page

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by DreadLord Lestat, May 27, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Is there anything that you would like to see included on it? It doesn't just have to be an update, we can add more to it or make other changes. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please post them here!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

As much as I don't use the Goodman system....

A list of cross-referenced THB & Goodman numbers (I've got them cross-referenced in the UOAM/UOCart map files above), either as part of the map look-up (when you look up a map by its THB number, the Goodman number is given as well), or where you can enter one number, and get the other number as the result.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have it under control. :thumbup1:

I am about half way done updating them and then will send them to you for you to upload. :party:

5. Basara

Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Petra: Yes...

My revised UOAM/UOC location file has all the spots with both their numbers in it, but it's no longer a sticky (just linked to from inside a sticky further up).

There was a post at one time that had the lists (without the map location info/program code) sorted by THB number and sorted by Goodman number, but that appears to be one of the 2007 posts lost in the 2008 event.

6. Petra Fyde

Oki!
    We'll get this job done!
    First question for next week, does LA have any other runelibraries besides the one we have listed?

7. Basara

There's so many in Luna, I can't even count.

There's a general rune library, but with all the books locked down on the floors, next to the East gate. Not sure how accurate the books are, but it has a THB set on the north wall of the 2nd floor.

Between that house and the Luna stable, is the LOST Auction House. It has a set of THB books, Trammel Only, locked down on the front steps.

The Corresponding Fel-only Books are in Will Bill's Library of Sin, in the SE corner of Luna.

Outside the WEST gate of Luna, is a cluster of houses, the furthest west being the most reincarnation of Crazy Joe's old rune library (after 4 owners and about 6 IDOCs), It has a set of THB books as well.

This probably isn't even close to all of them in Luna, let alone the rest of the shard. That's just the houses I know have rune libraries and went inside to check for the T-map books.

I know that I've given away two sets of Trammel-only THB books (the ones I replaced updating my old Guildhouse books, and another set given to me) to other people who didn't live in Luna, who wanted to set up their own public libraries (along with some sets of training boxes).

8. Petra Fyde

:) I'll look into adding them. We don't need a complete list, just a decent selection