1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whirlwind + Spell Hit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by shulginist, Mar 9, 2010.

1. shulginist

shulginist Guest

I was watching someone that had hit lightning on their weapon and when they whirlwind it seemed like it was proccing on a few mobs at once but then I made a weapon with hit lightning and whirlwind it seems like its only proccing on one mob. Was I seeing it wrong when the other person was whirlwinding from a distance thinking it was going off multiple times per whirlwind or am I just not seeing it proc multiple times when I whirlwind up close? Thanks for your time.

2. It can and will go off multiple times as it hits each opponent. How many times just depends on how many you hit along with how many times the hit spell % goes off.

3. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Thanks as always Connor.

4. Harlequin

Harlequin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hit area will work better. It will hit every mob a couple of tiles away when it goes off.

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

Whirlwind + Hit area is sick at spawns

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

For levels 1, 2, and a few 3s. Don't want to aggress 5 paragon daemons and succubi at once though :D

7. [JD]

[JD] Guest

But it's so much fun :)

8. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Ya I have been using hit spell + hit area on my scimitars for cavern of the discarded.

9. Garm The Green

Garm The Green Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Try the blaze of death, darkened sky or that double axe arti -axe of the heavens? mass lightning looks good. blaze of death does well at spawns.

good times.