1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whisper rose - no go on the pond?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Rhiannon, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I tried to put a couple of whispering roses in my pond, layered on a couple of other plants. When I committed the first time, the plants underneath went into the moving crate. When I made another adjustment and committed, the roses went into the moving crate. Any idea how I can keep them on the pond and also keep my sanity?

2. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I think I did it this way when I wanted to add fish plants to my ponds been awhile, but I think I would use the a floor I could walk on lock down what I wanted in my pond raise it up as far as I could raise it go back in custom mode put the water in comitte then lower the fish n plants. Another thing I also did was take my ladder climb it use a goza mat lock item on it ax the goza mat.

3. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thanks for the suggestions. Another problem I've had is some plants along walls also go into the moving crate. I guess they just don't like me much.