1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whispering Rose In Luna!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Pennywise, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Pennywise

Pennywise Guest

While listening to somez trying to pawn off a 120 Camping scroll hes says he made himself, I noticed commotion in our fair Luna.

DJ Dr Lil made dee appearance, and I had to make me introductions, give her a chair, some ale, a card exspousing me tru words of luv, and asked fer nuttin' in return buts her numbers.

Guess we had some Deal of No Deal winners in ours sweet lands this evenins.

Checks out da action and Pennys at werk.

2. Yes Legends did have some winners tonight at Atlantic Deal or No Deal. Zion won a door prize and Robin Hood aka GhostRider he picked the box to play. With 4 boxes left he picked the 10m and got nervous and made a Deal for the next offer of 666k+ (it was the evil amount that made him stop). Had a great time doing it. Go Legends:lol::eyes::thumbsup:

*GhostRider is wearing the Gold cape