1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Whispering Roses and AoS Roses

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Azureal, Sep 14, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Due to a recent IDOC Im now in posession of a variety of roses, Whispering and AoS types.

From memory, the Whispering ones are older, for Valentines day, circa 2000-02? and the AoS ones were for AoS launch (obviously).

Suggestions on prices for each?

2. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

The older whispering roses range 60-150k usually.

The AoS roses from 25-50k typically.

Keep in mind that you will often find these all lumped into the same vendor at the exact same pricing.

Lastly but not least, any 'cool name' can fetch 5-20mil. It really depends how cool it is! 'Lord British' would be an obvious example. 'Your sweetheart' or something to that effect is usually a few mil too. Note that this portion is totally subjective, so it is hard to price. Maybe try offering the cool named ones at your shard's auction house when a crowd is expected.

3. I don't think characters can have the name "British" :D

But yeah. Any cool or unique names can sell for quite a bit. Whispering roses more since they're older. AoS roses can vary.

4. Pickaxe Pete

Pickaxe Pete Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, but that would mean it's from 'ole Castle Boy himself! Imagine the value on that, eh. :D

5. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i have wispering roses from : santa , julius ceasar , robin hood , merlin , town guard , death, and jesus ...to name a few of the 400+ i have... ohh and about 60+ from bob... he was a player back then...

6. lol thats probly from the guild of bobs that roamed chessy fel,,,,id say there quite a few freds to :)