1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Whispering Roses of Hargrave and Shieba

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Proserpina, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Proserpina

Proserpina Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Before everyone starts to turn these roses into Clean Brit - if you have the Whispering Rose of Hargrave or Shieba/Queen Shieba, please contact me.

I would like to buy them from you (I'll pay well) or trade them for other things equivalent to or surpassing their Clean Brit points.

They belonged to the founder of my guild from a long time ago and if they still exist I would love to have them.

Thanks!

2. BajaElladan

BajaElladan Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

My young Cousin, Dar of TOT, also wishes to buy Whispering and AoS Roses with desirable names. Sonoma I,II,III,IV, V etc or bytchslapedsilly may as well all be traded in ... but named Roses with real-seeming names such as Smithy Sam, Passion, My One True Love, Bob, and Urpurk and G'Thunk Dar would love to buy and Keep here on Baja.

So please consider before tossing.

Lord Elladan on behalf of his young Cousin.

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

There is a list that says whispering roses are NOT a turn-in item. Lets hope that is true.

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My roses don't whisper; they chatter like old women from New Magincia.

Annoying.

5. Magincia has very few old women thank you. We have an exceptional amount of young men and women though. Of course that could be because the war and desecration took most everyone else. So therefore you must be referring to the twisted and gnarled aged crones of Umbra.

6. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh, I take it back then.

7. Lindae

Lindae Guest

...how exactly would one get Umbra and New Magincia mixed up? What a bizarre defense.