1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] White baskets

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by mjolnir131, Jul 13, 2010.

?

white ( or black baskets) have you ...?

1. Would never use rarer colored plants for this.

33.3%
  2. I have made one or more(if more please post numbers below).

33.3%
  3. I have consider doing this but not done so yet ( please explain why)

33.3%
  4. I have made a basket with the other 4 quest colors

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. mjolnir131

mjolnir131 Guest

was wondering how many people have turned white or black mainly white plants into a basket. i figure this is one the rarer crafted item up there with a simmering effustion statue the naturealist quest colors being maybe never made who knows

2. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I keep saying i am going to do it but i get side-tracked with other stuff. :(

Luc

3. jill

jill Adventurer

I would actually be curious to see what a white or black basket might sell for in the game.

4. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable

I have made white and black baskets as well as used the other naturalist colors. This is when basket weaving first came out. At that time I had a lot of plants at my disposal so it was fairly easy to do.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Sadly baskets are to hard to sell, maybe we need to be able to make some basket chairs too or maybe some other kind of wickerwork.
    I still find it to hard to get black and white plants and the fire color is to dark.

6. Verthandi

Verthandi Guest

I've made them for 'special occasion' deco (holiday events and weddings mainly), but have never tried selling them- I've seen white baskets sit on vendors for months and months. If there were larger and prettier varieties of baskets (something comparable to the craftable and stealable stone vases?) they might sell better.

I really like the idea of craftable wicker furniture.

7. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I've made baskets out of all the colours you can get, but they just sat on the vendors, so now, they get used for sorting my stuff in chests. It's a pity, because they're really pretty. (except the fire, I agree, too dark!) I love the idea of crafted wicker furniture too, and I'd also like to see more different styles of basket. How about an old fashioned gathering basket, similar to the basket of herbs graphic? Or the one you get green tea in? I'd also like to be able to plant baskets, the big ones, with plants, they'd look really cool in gardens.