1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] White boards with spell channeling

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Light2098, Nov 22, 2009.

1. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Maybe from a quest not sure found 1k in an idoc.

Thank you:thumbup:
  2. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 27, 2004
    Hmm. The special woods (Frostwood, etc.) are dyeable with the Tokuno dyes, so that explains the white color. But the Spell Channeling property is a bit of a mystery.

When the special wood types were first introduced, items made from them had the special modifiers associated with the particular new wood that was used. I have several furniture items made from Frostwood with the Spell Channeling modifier on them.

Is it possible to get boards from any type of crafted item? (Sorry for the dumb question, but I know very little about Carpentry.) If so, my guess is that the boards are from those old bugged items that were chopped into boards.
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    what happened in the beginning of the new woods is that folks Tokuno dyed a pile of special wood thinking that they could then make a large number of items using only that one shot of the dye.... problem was, after the dye was used you couldn't use those boards to make anything
  4. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Should i try to make somthing from then? and if it works? lol... ill get back to you all on that.