1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

White Clothing Dye Tub...

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by wreckdumb, Dec 17, 2010.

1. wreckdumb

wreckdumb Guest

hello. ive killed about 11-12 merchant ships so far. and havent seen a white cloth dye tub. just wondering if anyone has seen one of these yet. there are none on ANY vendors accross all the shards. just wondering if there is a bug with the drop rate or something. ive seen plenty of the alchohol drop, but no tub.

•We have added additional loot to the Merchant ships, you will have a chance to get a white cloth dye tub and Liquor/Ale named after the shards (names provided by the EM’s)

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

In another thread someone claimed to have gotten one from a pirate ship.

3. Thursar

Thursar Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

yes, i got one, too!

thursar

4. wreckdumb

wreckdumb Guest

thank you for responding! glad to know they are out there. and glad to know i can continue my pirate quests along with merchants! ty for this info!

5. aoLOLita

aoLOLita Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, we got a White tub off pirate, not Merchant. I believe the merchant may have gave us a wooden bootlegger chest, though. We did 3 Pirates and one merchant, and got 3 chests total, plus the white tub. The chests appear on deck and the tub in hold.