1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Fishing] White Pearl

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by type480, Mar 24, 2010.

1. type480

type480 Guest

Is there anybody else out there having any problems getting white pearl when fishing, all i seem to get is delicate scale now....... is it just me or is this happening to everyone ??
  2. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

Goes in streaks for me. I fished for hours the other day and got 2 Pearl. Then, just yesterday I got 25 or so, lol.

3. 25????? Man! What were you using for bait?........
  4. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

That was about 5-6 hours of fishing. Like I said though, I've gone like 2 hours without getting 1!! =D
  5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    I usually get 1-2 every hour of fishing, But yes, The RNG really is awful at times. Just keep fishing and you'll get aload at once probably :D
  6. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    I just got white pearls 3 Percolem quests in a row (1 of each quest level, at that).

I get more that way, than with my fisher, these days.
  7. Gowron

Gowron Guest

From what I've noticed when it comes to fishing, white pearls are in a category all to themselves and a bit harder to get.

The balanced scales seem to be in the same category or rotation of nets, tmaps, and MIBs in that for about an hour of fishing, I usually get 3-5 of whatever combination. So, if balanced scales come up, I'm out of luck for the others until the next hit.