1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

white pearl

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Panda99, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Panda99

Panda99 Guest

I was away from the game for a couple of yrs and just came back recently, just a little ealier than HS was out and of caz I'm now upgraded to HS too.

So I'm a fisher, I appreciate for how they have reviewed SOS and the new fishing quest, but my problem is that I can no longer fish up white pearls ever since I upgraded to HS. In the 2 weeks play time b4 HS, i was fishing like 2 or 3 hrs straight every 1 or 2 days, with 2 to 4 white pearls fished up every time. After HS, my playtime is about the same but no single white pearl so far, so I would like to ask if any of you guys found the same problem, or is it just me being screwed ?

2. B_Barracuda

B_Barracuda Guest

it is unchanged and works fine. i think you just were unlucky. sometimes I find 3 white pearls in an hour, sometimes I find none in 4 hours. you can even fish them from the shallow water, same as delicate scales.

3. Panda99

Panda99 Guest

Thanks for the fast reply, so I'll just get back to my ship and do more fishing.
    Seriously I do need some luck, I'm very slow on the fishing quest caz I have 5 dunguness crab order in a row and never had a chance to use all my other pilled crabs/lobs/fishes SIGH

4. popps

popps Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Black Pearls ?

I have never been able to fish these up. How much skill I need to pull up a black pearl ?

Does one need the High Seas booster pack for black pearls ? So far I have only been able to pull up white pearls.

By the way, what are black pearls needed for ?

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Going to guess it was a mistake, maybe watched Pirates of the Caribbean recently. :D

6. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I get them from Sea Serpents...

-Lorax

7. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Aren't those just the magical reagents? Don't see any reason to loot those personally.

8. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yep...

-Lorax

9. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

GIGGLES

10. quadspeed

quadspeed Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

hi i got dunginess crabs ! i need snow crabs got 2 need 8!