1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who are my neighbors?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DVDA, May 8, 2011.

1. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I started playing around late 1998, early 1999 on Pacific. However, around 2001 I intended to move to Legends cause of Legends of Kesmai (I love that game and still enjoy playing it whenever I am not playing UO)

To make a long story short I placed a house on Legends but never played. I am thinking about moving in now (since the house still stands) and I am curious....who are my neighbors?

So tell me who you are if you live near me, my house is located Minoc (Fel) North Mines (Pic included) - Nearest house is a Keep owned by someone named "Gandolf"

P.S. Are there any old LoK players still out there? Or has Legends become a normal shard like all the others?

Attached Files:

2. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ohh i hated that house! I could have placed a castle there a couple times! gah!

3. DVDA

DVDA Guest

Hate(d)? No longer do? :)

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

after LoK shut down I came here, as did a few others that still play..... which LoK do you play now? I tried one version some time ago but haven't been back there recently

and Omnikins just comes around here to check in on us, he's not active ingame anymore

5. DVDA

DVDA Guest

I play Attila & Katura's version, they added the Advance Game to it so its pretty cool now.

I really like all the new stuff like Makoun Gauntlets, Griffin Boots and Lucy (Cloud Dragon) Scales

6. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As Devils said a few are still here,not so much me anymore that hussy Eleanor is keeping me busy

7. Remo_Williams

Remo_Williams Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im not too far from you. My second account has a keep nearby.