1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who are SP's Role Players?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Luka Melehan, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

PLease reply with a SHORT paragraph of your story, and where you live on Siege.

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Kano- an elf.
    I used to live in Heartwood, until the non-stop influx of humans. And now it's gargoyles! Bat wings, indeed!
    Being somewhat bitter over no longer being the dominant occupants here, I've quickly learned that my racial chacteristics give me an added bonus to a lifestyle that offers some small solace; working with a local pirate guild, and other unsavory affiliations. But what's an elf to do? A living must be made, and if I can take it from the hard work and toil of humans and gargoyles, so much the better!

3. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*sends the minions to harass Kano*

Blaeke likes this.
  4. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

lookin to see if we have enough to have RP gatherings

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  5. Flair

Flair Lore Keeper
    OrderOfDrunkenElders

Umm.. do i really need to explain my sorry to you Luka.... :lick:

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think there would be. Just give it a chance. Lots of RP here

Ariana RiverWind likes this.
  7. Ariana RiverWind

Ariana RiverWind Journeyman

*Smiles brightly and brushes the wood curls off of her dress* Hello! My name is Ariana RiverWind, I'm a wood worker and i dabble in tailoring. Should you need any furniture please just ask as I stand by every piece I make! *Signed* Ariana RiverWind

Angyl of Ohr and Skunk like this.
  8. Angyl of Ohr

Angyl of Ohr Adventurer

*Wanders in and waves, seemingly preoccupied with my thoughts of the morn on the horizon with my plans steadfastly on track at the Den .... the land of the coveted Rock! oh! the mere mention of that...dare I say it outloud? Nay...the mere mention of that 4 letter word starts my heart pounding so loud that I am sure...........But! where are my manners......* Hello everyone! Merry Meet!

9. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I believe most know I'm a vampire. If I find you in my forest, you may end up weak and drained for blood. *Show fangs in a big smile*

10. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I consider myself a role-player when circumstances allow it, namely in the presence of other RPers, which is not so often these days.

Hoffs came to these lands nearly ten years ago following a harrowing experience elsewhere. She tried to forget the past by engrossing herself in the arcane arts, and has since become highly proficient in several fields of magic. After finding her way to Wispwood Shire, she befriended Kush the ranger and eventually became Lady of Wispwood. After a disagreement with one of the citizens of the Shire, she left to join the community of Gilfane as the tenth Keeper of the Hall and later Chancellor of the White Council alliance. She now resides in the eastern part of Gilfane. She has a fairly strong mistrust of non-humans, particularly elves.

11. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Part One - the early years after the first big wipe!
    Many years ago when the Gods first made Siege I started as a young squire and learned the ways of combat and magic. A loner, Sir AJ as I latter was called, started by being abandoned on the Isle of the Avatar near Hythloth by two Murderers who after killing me - thought it would be great fun to abandon a new squire on an island with no way on or off. For a long time I trained my skills on that island by picking up reagents off the ground till I had enough to cast one of three magic spells I had. No armor no weapons but a dagger and only a candle to find my way in and out of the dungeon looking for the hidden exit I thought would take me back to the Castle of Lord British.
    I never found it....

Leather Lucy and Barania like this.
  12. Dacatge

Dacatge Adventurer

Ahoy ye land lubers!!!!!!!! I be Captain Sureno of Arrr!!!!. Grace and I have been Siege Pirates since we came to this land. Grace lives on Ice Island and i on my boat. And the pirates are always looking for more deckhands come have some fun!!! *opens bottle of rum and drinks deeply* We are alwasy down for RP events. So let us know we can play a role. If it be we play the killed or we do the killing we are down for some fun. So just let us know if you got anything brewing. And if it goes well we can talk about a pirate RP event that i cant get off the ground. Love from Prepare to be Boarded!!! Arrr!!!

Leather Lucy likes this.
  13. Blade Runner

Blade Runner Visitor

*looks around the room and compares everyone against a list of warrants issued by the King*

I have been playing role playing games since I was a kid. I used to attend AD&D tournaments and conventions. Recently I have been commissioned by King Blackthorne to bring to justice those who defy his authority!

For those of you who are quite angry with Blade Runner and Parker, please keep in mind, they only act in service and duty to their King! Outside of performing their duties, they are very friendly and fun to be with, as evidenced by the fantastic party at Ladra's tower in Barter Town.

I came to UO in 1998, and took a bit of a break from the game. After two years out of World of Warcraft, I decided to come back and give Siege a try. I've met some great people here, and some great victims! *looks at Zaine and Samuel*

As a side note, my goal was to bring some fun and style to the PK profession, and set ourselves apart from Diablo and their group by refusing to engage in "trash talk" liked PWNT, STFU KID, and other very demeaning comments made by Tru, Damnation, and their ilk.

Blaeke likes this.
  14. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Grumbles something unintelligible

Victim of Siege likes this.
  15. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

I personally am very fond of Elves, especially dipped in butter.

16. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Im Sprago of the i4ni clan i live in the abyss once ruled by the mighty gargoyles, now our numbers or few but we still defend our lands from the weak human infestation, we are more tolerent of the elves but still we like to keep there presece to a mininum primarily as our servents. Our hopes are to see the abyss full of gargoyles once again. This is a warning to all that venture through the Abyss this is gargoyle territory and we will defend our lands

#16 Sprago, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2013
  17. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Talia and Lupe are partners in crime, their crime being the copious consumption of pipeweed. Talia tends towards the workhorse, where as Lupe runs about with animals. Talia came down from the Heartwood not because of the influx of humans, like Kano, but because after seeing the influx of humans and the elders doing nothing but ordering them about, she decided to climb down and see what exactly was going on. Lupe was brought up in the woods and in gypsy camps, her folks sort of... left her one day when the caravan moved on. She took to wandering, and learning, and found herself here