1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Who do I contact about adding a Darkfall advertisement to this forum?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Draxous, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    Who do I contact about adding a Darkfall advertisement to this forum?

Since this is about Siege, and in an effort to service the community... we really should advertise games that appeal to Siege players.

No trammel
    Full loot (no insurance)
    1 character per account
    6 races to choose from (no more fiddling with orc masks or costumes that screw your character)
    medieval setting
    player housing
    factions and city warfare
    Events run constantly by the developers.

You can even earn items to help set up your own events!!!

Mysterious Essences, a mysterious offer. | Darkfall Blog

Basically when you turn in a mysterious-essence, you can have a game developer staff member show up as the monster of your choice!

When you conduct player events, the developers will show up, make a movie of it, and highlight the activities in their spotlight. Once completed they will post it for the world to see.

Graphics in the 21st century.

Epic mobs.

Did I mention players to play with!?!?!?

This is the next generation of gaming for Siege Perilous fans! Don't miss out!

There's no reason why you should be bombarded with games tailored to a different sort when adventures perfect for your playstyle await you in Agon!
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
  3. I don't think I would leave SP again unless it would be a Fall Out style game and it better be raw and filled with road warrior madness.Full looting,PVP that is not just in PVP areas but the whole game is based on just staying alive.But then again that is just my dream game.
  4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Nov 16, 2008

Please, make sure you want to invite me...