1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who do I contact?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kat, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I ordered a legacy token and dyes from the Origin Store last night. I did not notice any codes for my items before I closed my browser. I presumed they would be emailed to me and they have not. I searched high and low for some help, but the best I could come up with was an email [[email protected]] and apparently, after waiting more than 17 hours for a resolution, this is not the proper channel to use in order to resolve this particular problem. Additionally, the lovely representative did not see fit to provide the proper email address for me to use and apparently I am too dumb to figure it out on my own. Perhaps, I am just blind and have overlooked it?

In any case, would someone be kind enough to provide me with the correct email address? Or at least one that MIGHT work for me? I'll settle for that. :)

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Disregard. I found an answer on UHall.

Tjalle likes this.
  3. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

Yeah 2 of my folks fighting city hall over inoperative codes atm.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This is lame... 63+ hours since I made the purchase and still no codes. I have had ground shipments from other online companies show up faster than this!

5. Claire Repair

Claire Repair Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

...so you just didn´t get any confirmation mail from EA or did you get a confirmation mail with no code in it?

I´m asking because when I ordered my Kings Collection Code I received a confirmation mail with (obviously) no code in it.
    Some of my guild mates have experienced the same problem and told me to change to "source code" view in the e-mail program. (AOL client for me)

In the source code I eventually found a typical code structure (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) close to the billing information (in the middle tons of confusing character strings).

It worked. ^^

/Claire aka Matty

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

No confirmation email at all. I chatted with an online rep that said it was some sort of glitch and that it would take 24-72 hours to resolve. Its been close to 72 hours now with no resolution.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!