1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who do I email for this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kat, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I ordered a legacy token and dyes from the Origin Store last night. I did not notice any codes for my items before I closed my browser. I presumed they would be emailed to me and they have not. I searched high and low for some help, but the best I could come up with was an email [[email protected]] and apparently, after waiting more than 17 hours for a resolution, this is not the proper channel to use in order to resolve this particular problem. Additionally, the lovely representative did not see fit to provide the proper email address for me to use and apparently I am too dumb to figure it out on my own. Perhaps, I am just blind and have overlooked it?

In any case, would someone be kind enough to provide me with the correct email address? Or at least one that MIGHT work for me? I'll settle for that. :)

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

On most any page of the Origin Store - if you scroll all the way down to the bottom you will find additional links. Under "Origin" you will find an "Origin Help" link. Follow that link to a new page and then in the right column you will find a "Are you having trouble? Tell us how we can help - Contact Us" button. Click it and on the new page you can give a brief description of your issue. This leads to a help-text-chat system and hopefully one of their representatives can assist you. The few times I have used it the wait was under 10 minutes. They seem fairly quick at resolving issues from the chat.

Good Luck!

Kat likes this.
  3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I shall give that a try. Thanks, Tazar!

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks, Tazar. That worked! I have to wait 24-72 hours for a resolution, but I was able to make contact at least. Thanks, again!

Tazar likes this.
  5. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

I went there a few minutes ago and explained an issue I was having using an Advanced Char Token code (obtained from the Origin store) and they said that I needed to contact support via email. Does anyone have Messana's email?

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!