1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who do they think the are? The Village people?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Elga, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hehe We had a bank robbery and I heard on the radio they were wearing yellow hard hats and construction vests. I thought to myself "Who do they think they are, the village people? It is even funnier now that they released the surveillance images...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Macho Macho Man, I've got to be, a macho man..."

2. Thats funny, did they get away with anything?

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

They got away with some money, but nobody was hurt. The funny and odd thing is this was in the middle of Amish Country. Like you have this town in between two big towns that are 20 miles from each other. You don't see many, if any, colored people. You'd think the vest and hardhats would have given then away, they still amuse though, nice try!

4. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

That's funny, well it is since no one got hurt...The most exciting thing to happen round here where I live is a car wreck or some drunken frat guys causing trouble....Guess that's what I get for living in a BFE college town.

5. thats too funny. Wont be long before those brainiacs are caught. there probably working on the road right down the street.

Buncha fools.

At least in the movies they wear MASKS!

6. loadexfa

loadexfa Guest