1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who drops Torc of the Guardians?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Obsidian, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Stratics lists the following SA mini-bosses as dropping the Torc of the Guardians: Goblin Mage, Rakktavi (Archer), and Vitavi (Mage).

Is this accurate information or are others mini-champs (or bosses) dropping it as well? Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

I got mine from the Archer. selling it, 8mil on LS

3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got mine on Goblin, Obsidian. It was just a bonus though as I needed essence of control.

4. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Thanks for the confirmations. I guess I'll head to the Goblins first and see how it goes.

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have one (goblin) but when you actually try to fit it into a suit I think you will see you might be better off imbuing a necklace.

6. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I use it on a character.. It having low resists wasn't a huge issue because the rest of the gargoyle armor has awesome resists.

7. Obsidian

I'm trying to fit 180+ stamina on my gargoyle thrower with 45 SSI. I've got my Breastplate of the Berserker and working on obtaining the perfect Turquoise Ring. The problem at the moment is Dex. I didn't want to use Mace & Shield Reading Glasses because they are next to impossible to obtain on Origin. I need an artifact with 5 Dex to get me to 150 Dex and then I have 32 stamina increase off four imbued pieces. That was my rationale for seeking a Torc. I can make up the resists off the other imbued pieces as garg arms, legs, kilt and chest have massive resists.

8. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Derek the Mad huh.. copycat!

Torc is pretty nice. I have a similar setup where I use it in the same way.