1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who Else Only Gets the Quest Only Once?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Harb, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Harb

Harb Guest

Went through the Halloween quest once, and when attempting to retry it, I can't get the character past Eliza. Paged a GM, and they can't help. Got the little orange "we can not help thee with that" dot. So, I try a different account/ character. One time through was fine, second trip, same thing - no joy. Anyone encountering the same thing? I could have sworn we were supposed to be able to do this multiple times!

2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You don't have to do the entire quest again, just the Hag Parts. you can continue to get soul harvesters and use her alchemy table to make disguises etc.

3. Smokin

Smokin Guest

you just have to do the flask and moon grass part again, not the full quest.

4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You only do the collection part multiple times. Get a new soul collector and continue from that point.

5. Harb

Harb Guest

Thanks all I'll try again, and BTW JC, appreciate the help from your website :)

6. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I know I've said this before, but my family appreciates it too.

7. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What website?? Link?

8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You haven't found UOGuide yet? Um, can I linky? Sure hope so.

http://www.uoguide.com/Main_Page
    Why am I thinking You can find this address listed over at UO Herold and somewhere on the UO Stratics front page as well?

9. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

lol.. yes I did... I thought there was some secret website that had slipped my eyes :)

10. make sure you milk that corporeal essence for what it's worth, try to get at least 3-6 harvesters filled during it's duration. much easier for a mage character anyways do to mark/recall.

hythloth has a ton of the red sparkles, and seems no one really ventures there either...

11. Zapatista

Zapatista Guest

I found Destard to be the best dungeon, getting 8 gems and more from one Essence at a time in their.
    Stick around the entrance to the 2nd level and the shadow wyvern level, and you should find enough to get about 8 gems.