1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who got my stuffs? and questions!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Elaysia, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Elaysia

Elaysia Guest

Hi Lake Sup!

Yeah, my question is anyone on the boards that happened to get my things. After playing 8 years it only took 3 months for my two beloved homes filled to the brim with my stuffs to fall to the ground. My Zento home right by the moongate and my Malas house behind orc fort after you come out of the cave/tunnel, about 5 houses back by the mountain and right by the starry abyss. I bet it was like Christmas that day! lol

Anyway, I really would like the chance to buy some of my most cherished and personal items back or even if you don't want to sell it. Just let me know you gots it.

To start off with any personal bless deeds or items with the names:

Laurana
    Fumi
    Elaysia
    Bena Bane

Also, how many people have items with the name Fumi on it or one of the taming books from Laurana, I spent years making and handing those out. I taught many a people the ropes on taming and just wonder if they are still around.

Personal bless deeds with the names of my guilds:

Personal bless deed for MOB- Mafia of Britannia or guild deed

Personal Bless deed for OPM- Opiate Pain Management or guild deed

Personal bless deed for Love, Peace and Happiness.

Whispering rose:

Long hard boat or ship LOL

Really the rest of it I am not so worried with.

If you know or have any of these PLEASE let me know if you want to sell or that they are still are around.

2. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

what were the house owner names?

3. Elaysia

Elaysia Guest

Kylock for the Malas house

Laurana for the Zento house

4. GWAR_LS

GWAR_LS Guest

Hey girl,
    wassup long time. u prob dont remember me but I played with u and teka in ML when it first came out. Sorry to hear the bad news wish u would have sold that too me before!!

cya in game

5. Elaysia

Elaysia Guest

Oh yeah, definitely remember you! Haha, yeah suxxors. I should have at least put the stuff I wanted to keep in the bank... =/