1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

who has heavy cannon ammo ?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UncleSham, Feb 9, 2013.

1. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

im looking for some heavy cannon ammunition on test center to do some testing , but because i reside on siege they wont allow us to copy characters over to test. im coming here to see if someone might be kind enough to help me out and copy some over for me.

i was able to purchase a garish and tokono ship there . i pooled my "give resources" ingots to make cannons .

so what i really need is heavy powder charges , fuses and if at all possible an orc ship please.
    not sure how i can reward you unless you want something on siege .

oh, i do have some random leftover holiday gifts across the shards . maybe i can find you something for your troubles. thanks

icq 434 381 629

2. cdavbar

cdavbar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It is a precious commodity that you will not find much of. I have thousands of each (hvy charges, grapeshot, and fuses) but it took me weeks of crafting at least three hours a day to save up. Stuff I am not willing to trade nor sell since I am a pirate hunter and like to go on pirating binges (proof in my stacks and stacks of dead pirate deeds).

Also, the cost is extremely high. at roughly 1700gp per blackpowder, equates to roughly 7k per hvy powder charge, and 2k per fuse (these are approx napkin math not exact). With an orc ship it takes 8-10 shots to take out a pirate, so not counting the grapeshot, you are already at 70k-105k just to take out one ship, and that is for experienced pirate hunters. Merchant ships take even more shots to take out. Before someone says you can loot cannon ammo from the ships hold, you must take out 3-4 ships to get enough of each to take out one with looted ammo. so after the 4th of 5th ship your cost (due to looted ammo) is only lowered by 20-25%.

They simply need to have a "cannon supply" box or something on test so people can do it on test.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

from what im understanding (im guessing cause they wont let us do it) is that its just making a copy of your real shard guy and whatever stuff he has on him . not like im asking anyone to give up the real items . am i wrong there ?

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I support this cause.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I have plenty on Atlantic that I can copy over for you. Meet me at Haven Bank on TC in 10 min or so (I am assuming someone from Siege can find Haven. lol)

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

I can see this being done as the Dev have hinted they are looking into adding new sea critters and quests and such the ammo and such should be added to test for proper testing of said items in the future. So add some now to work the bugs out is fine by me

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  7. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable

thank you very much tazar . may the hair on your toes never fall out. :bowdown:

8. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

I've got my cannon supplies from Chesapeake at the TC1 Moonglow bank. Something like 697 heavy shots, s lot of light shots, and all the stuff I had to make more.

EDIT: Catch me on Seige to set up a meet when you need more ammo. :)

#8 Tanivar, Feb 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2013