1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who has older HOH meeting Pictures?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by TheGrimReefer, May 7, 2013.

1. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure if anyone has been taking pictures of the HOH meetings but there is one I am eager to get. The HoH meeting im looking for was on 2-26-12, the conclusion of Twisted Turns, Plundered Paths event. I'm looking for pictures of the Winners and the Title Mesanna gave them that day. As I recall 3 people won "The Pathfinder" and 1 person won "The Cryptologist"

If anyone has pictures of this day, please post or send them to me. I appreciate your time and thank you for your efforts.

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

ashlynn from dw winz da crypicoligst,Lady cat from cat winz pathfinder

#2 whiterabbit, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
    TheGrimReefer likes this.
  3. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Thank you for reply. I talked to EM Dross earlier and he is going to help me with my issue.

4. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just Lady CaT, not Lady CaT from CaT. Don't want to be confused with the guild [CAT] of which I do not belong.

I know Rhotua was one of the Pathfinders besides myself. Best to check with EM Dross on who was third pathfinder.

#4 Lady CaT, May 7, 2013
    Last edited: May 7, 2013
  5. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

6. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I don't seem to have any screenshots from that meeting unfortunately but the Pathfinders were Cat, Rhotua, Nyx and Gollem. And the Cryptologists were Fanny Firebottom and I.

TheGrimReefer likes this.
  7. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Thank you Ashlynn for the names I believe I have all the information I need now. Appreciate everyones reply.