1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who Is Bob of Luna?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by 5% Luck, May 25, 2011.

1. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

IDK too much since Ive been away so long but since Ive been back every day I see this lonely guy wandering around Luna bank named Bob.

I tried talking to him no response. Offered him some gold he started shuffeling around all aimlessly. I was wondering if anyone knew this guy before he fell to despair and maybe if there was some way to get him back on his feet and out of the deathrobe.

2. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

That is the name the search sites use pretty often... assuming you're actually unaware.

3. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

no no this guy wanders around the bank not the city streets. He goes from the moongate to the trash bin but never drops anything in. He is more aimless then the -stealth- vendor bots. This one is really weird!

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The one in the death robe, lowercase “bob”?

Because of RoC issues here, I can't exactly say what he is... but that goes around picking up things, then dumps them into the trash… including, if not only books.

There are a couple of these "guys" running around… but at least this one isn’t selling anything. ;)

5. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

So its kind of an -anti- LLTS thing?

Sorry bout that I didnt mean to uncover a conspiracy as rich as THAT!\

:love:

6. EvilPixieWorks

Stratics Veteran

I don't think this has any motive... but I could be wrong.

"bob" is a common name... but you watch a few people and you tend to know what's going on. It's honestly best to mind the game rules and stay out of trouble. If you are looking to help people... better off helping a new player at Haven to learn how to play the game vs. giving into those who beg. The old saying "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life."

But... that's community minded. :grouphug:

7. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

What are "RoC issues," Pix?

And, does anyone know what is going on with the bob character? He does drop items into the trash because sometimes, the trash chest tells him it won't accept blessed items.

8. iLLegal Means

iLLegal Means Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wow Pix,
    Can we get bob to walk thru New Haven once and a while?.... he better bring a packy or two... hehehe...

9. EvilPixieWorks

Stratics Veteran

hehe. Yeah. Or one of those big multi-colored clean up monsters from the beta shards should just move into that mess. rolleyes:

10. Most "bob's" on any shard is someone who made up a toon because of there server being down at the time? Surely everyone knows of the "bob" invasions?

11. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I only know Fred, I don't "bob" .......

12. Lord Raven

Lord Raven Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Nice BOINC sig! *makes secret sign*