1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who is Dobbomage?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Title says it all.

2. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

someone that likes to get killed alot
    due to his, how do we put this hmmmm
    let's just say his Un-style of playing ..... :D

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yeah I know I was really just wondering how many KoC would stick up for one of their own, considering how high and mighty they pretend to be. I have a lot of nice pics at least.

4. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LOL , I thought about posting some
    picts but just never got to it :D .

Just for the record, I have never killed him myself :p ...

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

LMFAO, classic ...

6. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

lmao hey FUDD what is that guy doing there? :)

7. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm not sure who Dobbomage is myself...but he wasn't very friendly to me either the few times we have met.

I will admit that he has a very strong work ethic tho.

Even after I hit him with a poisoned star he continued to mine while his lifebar ebbed away!!!

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Yeah I've heard a few people tell me about him, especially the RPers. Everyone always ends up killing him, he didn't have anything but ore and shovels in his pack.. so I paged. After 2 and a half hours he went poof.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Is this you pretending to worship 420 a little? KOC is done, get with the program and I'm glad Dobbo was able to entertain you for that long.

:wall::loser::next:

10. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Eh, I'm not into pathetic board pvp. He was KoC, if you knew he was so zombie-like, why was he in the guild for so long?

This was either a belated wake-up-call (due to KoC's ignorance about their members), or people that support this mute/deaf/unable-to-move-a-1-stone-bagball roleplayer.

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You sure are trying hard enough kiddo. Nice edit on an entire paragraph.

:thumbsup:

12. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Just the last paragraph, thanks. You still haven't commented on his behavior.

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Because I don't careeeeeeeeee lol. Good job at paging on his stupidity, I mean ****, is that what you wanted? Here, have a cookie too! No one cares! The guy hasn't showed his face in months now and I've seen him numerous times at Cove Bank myself.

GOOD JOB, LETS GET THIS KID A COOKIE FOR HIS EFFORTS.

p.s. By hasn't showed his face, I mean Ventrilo, ICQ, guild chat, or any form of chat. *wink*

14. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

And let him keep up your former guild's good name at the same time no doubt.

15. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i could care less about this entire thread. I only want to say the pictures actually made me laugh. the stuff you were saying did the trick...

16. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Worship for the KOC tag noted.

:danceb:

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Exactly, the storytime was funny, but what Sweeney is trying to get at is pointless. It's okay though, we are all bored as of lately and some people spend their time hiding in a house, attacking on their stealth archers, while others find farmers and make a comic strip out of it.

*shrug*

The really bored ones, go to bed. Good night.

18. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

God dammit!!!!!! There goes my source of ecru citrines!!!! Now i actually gotta go out and mine for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL in all serious though, me and a guildie just had a discussion about this guy and how our population is dwindling. Now it just got alittle smaller. Oh and did i mention now i gotta go spend endless hours mining for myself. Damn ROFL!!!

19. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Does 420 have any openings for GM miners? :p