1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who is interested in standing as one voice ?

Discussion in 'UO Developer Feed' started by UODevTracker, Sep 24, 2011.

1. UODevTracker

UODevTracker Guest

2. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

FYI, still here. <:)

3. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Hey Kayne,
    Yea, they'd probably let me answer this, but the things I would have to say on this topic would probably get me in the hot seat with lots of people. This is one of those topics that is wiser for me to just be quiet on.

Thanks for asking though!

-Grimm

4. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Ohh, no, I didn't mean necessarily EA would put me in a hot seat. What I meant to imply was that anything I had to say on the topic could most likely be interpreted negatively by *anyone* reading it.

My pespective on player/ Dev communication I have made very clear, so there's really not much more I have to say on the subject. Thus the "I'm not going to voice my opinion."

I believe my stance was given legitimacy given that my not giving an opinion led some folks to believe that somehow I was giving one - which lacks all measure of logic. I defy you to read my mind.

@Tabbitha - I've been pretty active on these boards for the last couple of months, I just don't generally comment on non-art related conversations. No worries on the turn of phrase, I just wanted to make sure nobody thought I'd flown the coop.

-Grimm

5. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

LOL - Indeed! Enjoy my little presents! <evil grin>

-Grimm

6. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Hmm, fine line here. This is falls under "Upcoming Stuff" which I have to be rather tight lipped about. I don't have much say in what information gets released about upcoming things, but I can say that we've been working on a lot of stuff. Some of which you're enjoying now, some which you will enjoy around Halloween, and some of which you will enjoy at a later time.

Kinda on the weak side, but hope that suffices for now.

-Grimm

7. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Well, and that's the thing, I don't like giving canned answers, but there is subject matter that I have a professional responsibility to protect. Sadly, sometimes that means I have to post that I can't really answer your question. It's no fun for me, but that's how most companies roll.

-Grimm

8. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Negative. No high res update for the CC.

-Grimm

9. TheGrimmOmen

TheGrimmOmen UO Legend

Well, I'll ad this to my todo list. I'm not working on animations in that respect as the moment, but if the opportunity arises, I'll see about getting approval.

.. and yea, I've been REALLY chatty, huh?

Cheers,
    Grimm