1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who is Nexed Legend?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Shiya winterwind, May 15, 2011.

1. Who is Nexed Legend?

2. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Stalker? :D

3. Ha no, Just saw some old post, He was saying something about me, but I had no idea who it was. someone i hanged with apparently.

4. Zalan

Zalan Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No clue to who it is. Person has not been on Stratics for 3 years according to the public profile.

5. weezer

weezer Guest

Nexed legend was nexed i believe. He ran with LD for quite some time around the time of AK. He was a younger guy who was pretty good, but had an ego. I believe he was in AE for a while around the time CAL was in it. I think he ran around with fifty and brandon some. I think he had a house on the right side of ice island.

I think he left the shard with VIP or whatever goose guild was around or MM (can't remember). He was a big board warrior (on ld and ae boards.. stratics was too tame).

Notice how many "i thinks" there were in these statements. I have seen so many people come and go they run together.

6. RL'S pker

RL'S pker Sage
    Stratics Veteran

NeXed was A*K for a good while, and when Biggz quit he went to LD.

I don't remember his chars name at the time. But he's an IRL friend of Fifty. If you knew Fifty, you knew nexed.

Nexed currently plays ATL. If you're truly interested in reaching him, he views the Hot boards often. Hot-Guild.com