1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who is the Masked Young Woman?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kote, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Kote

Kote Visitor

In Luna today, an NPC char named "A Masked Young Woman" appeared and opened her bank, then went up on the wall overlooking the entrance to Luna mint. I had a brief conversation with her and then when I returned a few minutes later, she was gone.
    Anyone know who she is and what her significance may be to current events?
    thanks!

2. Sinder Shayde

Sinder Shayde Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

In addition to your "masked young woman" , I Noticed earlier today in Blackthorn's dungeon, Highly explosive kegs !!...Coincidence??.:eyes:

3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

It was Lil Charlotte.... Lady Danica and Adamu's daughter
    Her mom will only let her out of the confines of the castle as long as she is in disguise
    She lead us to uncover a plot to blow up the castle

Thoronnar likes this.
  4. Thoronnar

Thoronnar Journeyman

Which was one of the greatest events ever

Queen Arya likes this.
  5. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Actually the greatest event from EM Bennu was when Lil Charlottes father (Addie) (Adamu Wellings) was discovered in new Mag
    The crux Ansatas adventures raising Addie as a boy over those next 12 - 18 months and watching him grow and then walking into the void with the Time Lord to the crux' dismay that he didn't become King
    Also Lady Danicas sister Charlottes struggle with the demon inside and the Crux releasing her from her capture is second best
    But there are many awesome events from our Grande Wizard Bennu (5 yrs) have gone by so fast and still he (Bennu) continues to keep us challenged

Captn Norrington and Thoronnar like this.
  6. Kote

Kote Visitor

This was my first event on Atlantic, having just moved here from GL. very stoked, the community was fun to hunt with for sure. looking forward to more...

7. Haidon

Haidon Journeyman

"Blackthorn's dungeon, Highly explosive kegs !!"

Anyone have any idea what is going on with these "Highly Explosive" kegs. The countdown timer is down to five weeks. Is the dungeon going bye bye?

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Looks like someone forgot to tidy up after the event in a few places lol. I reckon he will get around to removing them. Ya gotta be careful with highly explosive kegs, it ain't like ya can just toss the things over your shoulder and carry 'em out :)