1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who is UO's Producer?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by deadite, Feb 17, 2009.

1. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Maybe somebody knows or Chrissay could chime in if she has a second. This is completely out of curiosity:

I know there's been some staffing shakeups at Mythic, but UO *seems* to have gone pretty much unaffected...

Chris Rabideau was mentioned on the DAOC site recently as being the producer over multiple projects (which I remember him saying when he introduced himself to us long ago), but DAOC recently got their own producer, Lori Hyrup.

Is Mr Rabideau is still with us? If Lori is over DAOC now, do we get Chris' full attention? I don't keep up with WAR too much, but I am pretty sure they have had the same producer since before launch... and the undivided attention of Mark Jacobs.

Just wondering!

2. canary

canary Guest

3. AdamD

AdamD Guest

Chris is the producer, Cal is the "UO Development Manager"

4. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

Damn, that's right... Calvin Cromer. Not sure how I totally forgot about him!

I wonder if that's still the case after the latest shakeups. Last thing I see from him was in December, so that's not too long ago, but still before the most recent layoffs.

5. BardMal

BardMal Guest

Who is UO's Producer? - YEAH, WE HAVE A LAGEL RIGHT TO KNOW!

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's Cal "Uriah" Crowner...:) ;)

7. Hemisphere

Hemisphere Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

LOL.

Can I have a side salad with my lagel (right)?

8. AdamD

AdamD Guest

Yea he's still in the job I believe, as we're doing an interview with him and should be getting it back "soon"

9. BardMal

BardMal Guest

No, your Lagel rights end at cream cheese!