1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by -JimGreco, Feb 12, 2008.

1. -JimGreco

-JimGreco Guest

Still actively playing SP?

Its been about 8 months since I last logged on...thinking of maybeee returning for a bit, if my ideas go as planned.

Just curious to see who is still participating on this sad shape of a server...that is what it was when I made my leave.

I cannot argue with EA, but I do perfer to play with more than a group of say what around 40+ people that play regularly, atleast from what I remember.

So just give a shout out...might even see me on ICQ, like I said it depends.....I just cannot justify running around seeing not a soul...but maybe ive been in another place too long and am dreary of it and looking for some "fast paced pvp fundamentals" again who knows either way just had a free moment before I "hit the sack" and figured id pop in and say Hi!

Edit: Hard to pass up 1000+ players when you just have a few moments a day to PvP/PK.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I am still here
  3. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

im here but if your a mage you better what out for dismount archers and tamers so best to run with group being a mage~
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I have not actively played any of my 5 chrs. 'here' on Siege now, in over a month, not like anyone would even notice missing players here. I log only one chr. past month, merely to do about 5 boring mins. of ROT with him, and then log out. I logged them all on tonite but only to refresh them ie log in log out, only did that tonite, to make sure they 'look active' to get their valentine gifts. Bout it !
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Jim, do you play factions? Just curious.
  6. Pathagiris

Pathagiris Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 25, 2004

im at school now so i am hardly ever on but my accounts are open and i am trying to get caught up on my work so i can actually get on.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye if ya not in factions here nowadays, might as well not even log on for most part, bout all that is left is faction players.
  8. Jim!! miss ya, i still play. I joined TnT we have alot of fun:)

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_13.html <-- check there to see all the main guild and people in them, pretty much TnA/TnT, koc, jsv and there 100 aliences are the main pvp guilds...
  9. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Jim i miss you more, KOC is where its at !!
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

KOC is where its at !!

QUIT that [​IMG] the entire song from Green Acres just popped into my mind just reading ye few words there................hate that dorky song..now its stuck in my braincells..................soooo

sing it with me ..............

*insert guild tag here* is the place to be
    farming, looting and killing that's the life for theeeeeeeeeee

etc sing green acres .. [​IMG] (sorry) hehe
  11. imported_Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jan 29, 2005
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

im still here,

wait im new here, nm