1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who own the vendor PvP Items at Yew gate?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Jan 9, 2009.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I think 2 bags was mispriced, should had been not for sale.

2. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

It was my vendor i dont know the going rate on 115 powerscrolls so i priced it to be lower than what i thought would be average to get them gone

The armour was from a spined kit was just getting enough gold out of it to get me another kit.

If you think the prices were to cheap good you got a good buy i got the stuff gone and im sure there will be more....

In the case you just bought it to help me out and dont want/need the stuff i will give you your gold back

3. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

How much are 115's?

I have a bunch that no one wants.

4. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

I sold a bag that had fence swords and bushido the others were necro ss and such for 400k just to get rid of them.

Thank you Feja for checking very nice of you to do.

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Thanks, yes the price was cheap and it was items I needed for guild, so I'm happy, I just wanted to be sure it really was for sale for that price :)