1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who owns this 18x18 south of Trinsic?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Shakkara, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There's this abandoned plot south of trinsic, which I was hoping to buy as I want to move to Trinsic. Does anyone have a clue how to contact the owner? According to one of the locals, the plot has been empty for 2 years now and he has never seen the owner. But maybe someone here has an idea.

[​IMG]

There's also another 18x18 east of this location, owned by Valinos Rran't. If getting into contact with the other owner is not possible, I'd like to contact this person.

2. Kou (DoT)

Kou (DoT) Guest

If it's private and bare, I wouldn't be confident of your chances of ever locating the owner.
    I think that plot used to be Sally Buttons' place, but if I'm right on that, then it's apparently not any more :(
    And I'm not familiar with the other name, either :(

You might have a seriously hard time finding an 18x18 within any reasonable distance of Trinsic.
    Your best bet might be north, in the direction of the swamp.

3. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

Yes indeed, most people think this house is just a return to britannia house, as noone is ever around and nothing gets done with it.

Will GMs be able to drop the house if that is the case? Since there's no stuff on it, I would hope they would consider it.

The area north has a few spots but I personally can't stand areas full with castles and keeps, as they don't do justice to the nice chateau I'm going to build :)

Edit: Sally's house is right next to this one, she's still there.

#3 Shakkara, Jul 29, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  4. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

5. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

GET OFF MY LAND...........
    that will be me;)
    its not empty though, you just cant see containers in a private plot.....

#5 jack flash uk, Jul 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
  6. Ozzmandias

Ozzmandias Guest

I knew it would be you.I was thinking it would be you all the damn way down the thread...

Git, hand it over!

7. jack flash uk

;)

8. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

I don't suppose he'll just hand it over, although I'm willing to be positively surprised, of course :)

So, what can I offer you?

9. jack flash uk

Shakkara pls check pm :)

10. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie

Interesting spot this. Is it yours Jack and if so is there anywhere on it you can use as a Bank? I know there is a spot near the back of the gap between the houses that works. I have often wished that one of my houses was in such a great position as the one next door to the plot. Imagine how many trips to a bank it would save over the years.

11. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I checked back when the spot was still open, as far as I could tell the bank couldn't be accessed from the plot next door - the gap between the plots was the closest you could access it.

12. jack flash uk

yes if you step between the plot and the house to the west you can access the bank(where the target circle is on the picture above, middle top), or walk up the steps you can get it there, sadly not from the plot itself. someone made me aware of that a little while ago while i was having a sort out....

13. Shakkara

Shakkara Slightly Crazed

I wasn't aware of that trick when I was interested in the plot, I only found out when I started asking the locals about the owner. Nice added bonus. As far as I know only the Bank of Trinsic is in a position to access this feature from within the house itself, though.

14. jack flash uk

There all yours;) seems the steps dont work but i can confirm you have bank access between the houses. Good luck and enjoy