1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who plans to level a Death Knight during the xpac?

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by wyrmtongue, Nov 7, 2008.

1. wyrmtongue

wyrmtongue Guest

Asking this question so we can have some insights on the class from those planing to level one at level one. <Okay bad pun :halo: >

New mention about the level one part.. One of my guildies in Beta said they start at level 55!!?? This true or is she pulling my leg?

I plan to level one after I level my 70s to 80..

Some of my guildmates plan to level one when the xpac comes out.

I was thinkin for myself Tauren Death knight. :thumbup1:

2. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

This is true. Death Knights will start at level 55 in the Eastern Plaguelands, and by the time you are done with the Eastern Plaguelands quests for the Death Knight you will be ready for the Outlands with good armor to boot :)

3. Lord Lucifer

Lord Lucifer Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Heyas All,

I am going to start a Death Knight as soon as we can. Think I am going to do a nightelf DK.. After I get that done ill go work on my 70s and get them to 80.. Oh boy more leveling what fun it is.....:grouphug:

Hunt Well All

4. Nyaz

Nyaz Guest

Well, I will clearly make one at some point, but probably not the first thing I do... or maybe it will be the first thing I do. Heck, I can't decide! xD

5. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

I played around with one in the Beta and theya re pretty awesome, I plan on having one when the expansion comes out.

6. mecantile

mecantile Guest

What I would like to know is what are the benefits to not rolling a DK?

7. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I plan on rolling one and letting it build up Double XP then grind up rapidly.

8. Cynewulf

Cynewulf Guest

I rolled a DK on Skywall a few days ago. I've only had about two hours of time to play, but it's been a lot of fun thus far. I got a kick out of stealing the horses and flying around in the eyeball.

But them, I'm easily amused.

:D