1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Who plays late at night?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by mr_warpig, Dec 29, 2010.

1. mr_warpig

mr_warpig Guest

I play from around 10pm till midnight PST, that's 1:00am to 3:00am Eastern if you're keeping track. I'm looking to do some adventuring with other late nighters. I had another character in NEW a few years ago, so I don't know if my new char qualifies. My character is unskilled and cannot rez yet. I mostly PvM, but I don't mind dying a whole bunch in PvP. I'm trying to keep my karma up for my pally spells, so I won't be attacking random blues. I can help with low level spawn or just stand back and heal others if needed. Here are my skills so far:

Swords 56
    Anat 75
    Heal 73
    Tactics 44, no idea why it's so low. I do gain occasionally.
    Archery 51, still need more arrows
    Chivalry 52
    Resist 50
    Magery 50, I'm going to drop magery and just run everywhere.
    The rest is in Focus

Thanks for reading

2. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

did you try general chat during the time your on?

mostly out of luck i think
    maybe think about playing for 2 hours in the morning instead - there are people on then

3. HoldenCaulfield

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crimson Savages CLAN

I do depending on day of the week. We can definitely hang, I need to do something other than BODs!

If you have ICQ: 129361798