1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who says Ninjas are useless in Tram?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mikeyandem1, Jul 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeyandem1

mikeyandem1 Guest

So I am sure everyone on ATL knows about the IDOC keep NE of East Brit on Atlantic that fell. Despite well equipped multi account macroing peeps, my naked thief managed to snag this plot while the previous owner of all 4 plots tried to manipulate it into a keep - via questionable means. I was going to sell it.. tired of the greed in this game. I am going to sit on it forever. Too bad.. so sad.

[​IMG]

2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

And, the award for the most USELESS thread of the day goes to................... The newly registered user Mikeyandem1, Congradulations!

3. Richwarf

Richwarf Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Only the day?

I say week :)

4. LOL... tough crowd. :gee:

5. mikeyandem1

mikeyandem1 Guest

Pretty sure Dan here is the guy I ganked the spot from.. Hey Dan you know what's more USELESS than this thread? 3/4 tiny plots required for a Keep.

Oh ... what is Congradulations? I see... you meant congratulations...:thumbup:

6. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Any character with any skills could do that with a house placement tool and like 10k in the bank though?

7. mikeyandem1

mikeyandem1 Guest

Yes.. and a little stealth helped. I didn't need to be strutting around in my pheonix armor using illegal 3rd party programs to place it either.

8. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think we're done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.