1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Who took my Xmas gift box from luna?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kiwillian, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

The yellow one. Srsly, there were orphans waiting for that and now you've made them all sad :(

Hope you're happy, you big meany!

2. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

I was taking all these toys and things to the Luna orphanage but it was so heavy I had to put it down for a second. Then most of the presents were gone :(

Then someone stole the whole thing!

True story.

3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Oh, not the purple one, where SP superstar Hugi rez killed me over and over since that is all he can seemingly do. *sigh*

I got that one back! Yay!
  4. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Merry Christmas everyone, except for the orphans I guess :(
  5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Feb 27, 2004
    See, what you do is you take the sad orphans, you cook them, and then you give them to the hungry orphans.

Then you're left with a bunch of full, happy orphans.
  6. Light2098

Light2098 Guest

Maybe you shouldn't have trapped it,killed people with it and looted there there tinkering tools and what not lol. I foresee lots of coal in your stocking this year.:loser: