1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Whoa! First time I didn't die in a BG...hehe

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Lord Abernathy, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Haha...I just finished an AB where I didn't die once. PvP-ing as a restore druid is just sweet. I came close to dying twice, but was able to get away and survive, hehe. Plus I topped the healing charts too, which is another first for me. And we even won that AB, which is kinda rare for alliance, heh.

I'm just loving pvp as a restore druid right now, the other day in EotS, it took about 5 hordes to finally kill me and it took them about 2 minutes to do it. I was laughing as I just kept on healing myself while 5 of them try to kill me.

Oh yeah, when a warlock has its felhunter out and consume my lifebloom, that's the best, cuz then it'll just instantly heal me for about 1.5k of health, lol. Lifebloom rocks!