1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Who's the Secret Santa?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by GarthGrey, Apr 23, 2009.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

So I"m standing at Cove bank last night, counting my ore. When a check appears on the ground at my feet, and it's for 187,000 gold. Strange how that's the exact amount of an 18x18 plot. Anyway, I actually let it lie there for a minute or 2, and then picked it up and said thanks to whomever placed it there, with of course, no response. So...any empty spots around? :)

2. Read the Latest posts . there might be a clue to it..Or maybe someone is not going to play UO any more.

3. SavageSP

SavageSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, there are lots of large spots available. You may not get one close to a gate, but Im sure you can find an area you like to set a Large Home, scout around your favorite stomping grounds.

4. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I saw a new spot opened up in Umbra, just across the west bridge, and south about 3 or 4 houses, next door to my alt chars house ;)

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Damn stealthers. oh wait... You will find many of the most generous you could imagine here. It was not me, this time. My favorite trick is to drop a check on a newbie corpse. When they come back from the rez... Suprize!

6. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I stepped outside my house this morning, and saw that my neighbors house has fallen too. Now there are two large lots available in Umbra near the gate.

I scooped up some decent 50%+ fireball weapons, then went to look for more IDOC's in south east Luna...

I covered miles and miles, and found only 4 or 5 houses... :cursing:

Is this a fair representation of the shard population?

I crossed the rope bridge onto Umbra, gore fiends and flesh golems, a unicorn and giant rats... not a single house on that island!

Siege Perilous - In Danger Of Collapsing.

7. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

well its always been in flux I a not too woried about it... if its the same after SA
    then I would be worried

8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's also summer time. The population peaks in the fall/xmas and wanes in the summer.

Felucca isn't all that dead and I hope Malas dies in a fire.