1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WHT WON"T YOU FIGHT?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by IMTHEWHITERABBIT, Jul 23, 2011.

1. DC, with an advantage of having 3 times are numbers, why you wont fight? This morning at Bog it was 4 vs 12 and you wouldn't flag and as soon as it dropped you grounded up the star. We were able to catch you in the star room, but I notice that your fearless guild leader ducked out, leaving most of you to die. WHY? The facts are so simple, you won't fight unless u have twice are numbers, or a guard zone near by. As it stands now ~Y~ has more guts than DC does, and puts up a better fight.

I can't wait to see the excuses fly.

2. Orgional Farimir

Orgional Farimir Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I like fighting Y.... At least the fight, come back if they die, and don't talk crap. DC well they don't do any of the 3.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

:popcorn: How I'd love to say something... but I'll keep a lid on it.

4. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

Heh. I considered it as well... :stir:

5. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

We'd love to hear your witty comments

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Yes... I bet you would.

7. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i will fight you 10 on 1 an die, i dont care.

if i am online and you pop a harrower, and im alone i will raid you, i dont care.

i am the first one in and the last one out. say what you want but i put petal to the metal my friends.

there is a reason i record everything i do in game just becuase of those kinds of statements.

im not in mornings normally, different crew of people on mostly , or normally farming new artis so cant speak for them. Dont assume all DC are the same.

8. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just cause im still relatively new too great lakes, maybe 6 months now. who are your characters IMTHEWHITERABBIt?