1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

    In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

    Dismiss Notice

Why 120 melle skill warrier have miss hit for mogbat?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by semmerset, Apr 22, 2013.

  1. semmerset

    semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2010
    Messages:
    326
    Likes Received:
    81
    After big patch before publish 81,why 120 melle skill warrier have miss hit for mongbat about 5%?
    Is it bug or change hitting calculation?
     
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Obsidian

    Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3,143
    Likes Received:
    780
    I haven't experienced that situation at all. What melee skill and greater mongbat?
     
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. semmerset

    semmerset Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2010
    Messages:
    326
    Likes Received:
    81
    I use swordmanship and mace fighting with 45HCI and my friends use all melles skill with 45 HCI.
    We use sampire.
    Before patch,we didnt have miss hit for level 1 spawn,now we have miss hit (not only greater mongbat).
    Some japanese investigate it,he used dog and rabitt,some guy fought horse about 10 min.(no training)
    This publish,warrier have big change,so I confuse its bug or hitting calculation change.
     
    kRUXCg7 likes this.
  4. Obsidian

    Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3,143
    Likes Received:
    780
    I don't know. This sounds odd. I would report it via the official UO website as a bug and let the devs look into it.
     
  5. hen

    hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2008
    Messages:
    1,709
    Likes Received:
    420
    Something is wrong. My 120 skill Archer missed a shot at a tropical bird....
     
  6. Obsidian

    Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

    Joined:
    May 21, 2008
    Messages:
    3,143
    Likes Received:
    780
    This sounds eerily reminiscent of the first throw miss bug that was squashed long ago...
     
  7. RazicGL

    RazicGL Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

    Joined:
    Dec 26, 2009
    Messages:
    334
    Likes Received:
    49

    With the last patch they have changed the hit chance cap to 95% and the min chance to hit is now 5% meaning that 1 out of 20 swings on average will miss…. Even against mongbats. There was a post on Uhall that had more info.