1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why -3/-6 Dex Penalty after logging in?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I log off in an Inn (in New Haven)

When I log in a day later, I have a -3 Dex penalty, shows as an Icon near my HP bars. It goes away a bit later, not sure how.

So I log off on Thursday night (in the Inn), log in on Saturday AM, now have a -6 Dex penalty, same Icon, and after playing 6 hours its still there. It was not there when I logged off.

The icon says "Clumsy - -6% to Dexterity".

I checked all my items, even removed them all, didn't make any difference, didn't see any with a penalty. Char is fully fed, and not carrying too much.

So there is a penalty for being logged off in an Inn?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The buff/debuff icon did not go away after logging out in the inn. Go back to fight the spellbinders in Old Haven a little. They will recurse you again. When the spells wears off the icons will dissapear again.

There is a bug that keep showing the icons if you log out before the spells have worned off.

When there is no timer on the icons it don't dissapear but the spell and the effect is not active even with the icon showing.