1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Why are Fel Mountain Caves blocked?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tinsil, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

I was running along destard today in fel and I noticed all the caves entrances are blocked. It has one tile that blocks sight and sort of raises your char in the air.

I'm playing on Atlantic if it matters. Any one know what this is?

2. Same here, all the north facing caves in fel ,drives me nuts cause i can here scripters in there....

3. Mitzlplik_SP

Mitzlplik_SP Guest

ROFL :lol:

4. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Ya. Why is this? I'm hoping one of them will notice this thread here.. Unless they did it on purpose, which I have no idea why they would. I can't PK the scripters that have runes in those caves now.

5. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Must just be Destard Mtn and its all facing entrances. Unless it's just that one subserver.

I did a quick run through around Wrong and those worked fine complete with a dead scripter.

6. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

I paged a GM about this on Pacific a few weeks ago. While wandering through Felucca, I saw a blue inside a cave (north facing) in the mountain range north of Castle British. Tried to enter the cave and was blocked. Initially I thought that someone had blocked the entrance using some kind of exploit which was why I paged a GM. Of course I got the usual canned reply which told me to submit a bug report - and so I did. Still no word on that...

Then I thought that perhaps it had something to do with the messed up tiles from the snow which "hovered" in the air while Christmas was turned on. So... after the snow melted I went back (just yesterday) and lo and behold... still blocked. This isn't the case in the same cave in Trammel.

So if someone from EA/ Mythic could address this issue it would be wonderful.

7. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you too huh?

8. taglol

taglol Guest

Haven't been able to enter khaldun passage for a while now.

9. There have been a few threads on this, i have brought it up too, Patch notes tell you this is fixed but still i cant get in caves.

10. Coragin

Coragin Guest

They are laughing at you cause you cant kill them now...thats what your hearing.

11. Not laughing no more, found a rune library with lots of Fel caves, i could get in there before the caves were screwed up from the outside...Now I hear screams!!!Well bots don't scream they just stand there mining while i stab away....

12. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I almost spilled my milk reading that one. Frggn funny.

13. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

So who do I message about this? I'll just put it up to the top of the first page again and hope someone sees it to fix this.

14. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

HAHA...CANT GET ME...NEENER NEENER! (j/k...thats not me...im in the other cave working skill.)

15. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

ahah...missed me...wrong server!